Kathleen Weaver, MD has 25 years of experience in musculoskeletal surgery. With additional training, she has expanded her clinical practice to include non-invasive aesthetic procedures to help reduce the cosmetic effects of aging, as well as hormone optimization to reduce the physiologic effects of aging.
After medical school at the University of California, Irvine, Dr. Weaver completed orthopaedic residency training in Phoenix, AZ, and has additional fellowship training from Honolulu, Hawaii and Hanover, Germany.
She is Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American College of Surgery. She is a certified BioTE ® provider for hormone optimization.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Orthopaedic evaluation and surgery
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and acne
- Radio frequency fat sculpting and skin tightening
- Laser treatment of nail fungus and spider veins
- Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing
- Injectable dermal fillers
- Botulinum toxin cosmetic injection
- Hormone evaluation and optimization (BioTE ® pellets and techniques)
Call to schedule a consultation:
Central Missouri Aesthetics / Audrain Orthopaedics
626 E Summit St, Suite B
Mexico, MO 65265